About Me

24 year old, with a goal to lose 6 stone to get into my healthy bmi, by following the weightwatchers propoints diet. Current progess: 18.5/91 lbs

Sunday 24 July 2011

Week 13 Weigh In

Lost 2lbs!!

Now 14st 5.5lbs.
Was well chuffed with that! Getting back into exercise felt so good this week, and my back feels absolutely fine. Might even try starting 30 day shred again.

I have however realised I cant eat like I used to, went to london yesterday for a trip to see Ghost the musical at picadilly theatre (which was really good!) and I ate my usual going to london crap, but firstly I only managed half of what I normally would have eaten, and then proceeded to be sick last night because my body couldnt deal with the crap anymore. I had used my normal dailies plus 45 of my weeklies all in one day, and had the same reaction last time I did that, so going to put a limit on the weeklies, only allowed a maximum of 30 weeklies in one given day. That should work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment