About Me

24 year old, with a goal to lose 6 stone to get into my healthy bmi, by following the weightwatchers propoints diet. Current progess: 18.5/91 lbs

Sunday 10 July 2011

Week 11 Weigh In

I stayed the same with 14st 7.5lbs.

Glad it wasnt a gain after falling off track several times, I guess I still need to work on the unplanned temptation factor when other people are tempting, ie going to a festival, dad making cakes, friends wanting to go to the pub for lunch, etc. At least I seem to have learned to control it enough that I didnt fall completely off the wagon and kept it to those times. I guess thats an improvement for me, in the past I would have been bad once and then just lost control for the rest of the week, and would have had a huge gain, and maybe given up with the diet, but I am back on track now.

Its all a learning curve. At least I am still living life.

Oh! and I am really missing exercise, that probably didnt help. My back is feeling a lot better now though. Not completely healed yet, but a lot better. I am going to try seeing if it will be ok with some zumba (dvd) because I dont think that would put much pressure on my back? Wont push it too hard though.

No comments:

Post a Comment