About Me

24 year old, with a goal to lose 6 stone to get into my healthy bmi, by following the weightwatchers propoints diet. Current progess: 18.5/91 lbs

Sunday 17 July 2011

Week 12 Weigh In

Stayed the same again with 14st 7.5lbs.
I went over points on wednesday (probably by quite a bit), and still missing exercise, I think I definately have a metabolism that needs the exercise boost. I annoying pulled a different back muscle (or at least i think/am hoping that it was a muscle) on tuesday, just after the other was feeling healed.

Will I able to do exercise this week? I will give something light a go tonight I think. Hopefully I can.

On a plus side, I did lose 1cm around my waist, not sure if that is fat or just tightening up of muscle from my strengthening exercises, but it is still 1cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment