About Me

24 year old, with a goal to lose 6 stone to get into my healthy bmi, by following the weightwatchers propoints diet. Current progess: 18.5/91 lbs

Sunday 3 July 2011

Week 10 Weigh In

14st 7.5lbs, I have lost a pound.

Pretty pleased with that as it was totm and I ate over my weeklies by about 15 points and my back played up and went really bad, so havent done any exercise.

With regards to my bad, I ended up going to see the doctor as it was so bad the other night I was struggling to breathe due to the pain. He prescribed me pain killers, told me some stretches to do first thing when I wake up and a couple of time during the day, and told me to try to stay mobile.
So far, my back is feeling better than it has in quite a while and I think it might actually get better properly this time. Hopefully with the weight loss, that should be a problem I wont have to worry about in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment