About Me

24 year old, with a goal to lose 6 stone to get into my healthy bmi, by following the weightwatchers propoints diet. Current progess: 18.5/91 lbs

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Plan A failed, so started Plan B

After day 1 of the 30 day shred, I was very achy up to today, I still have a tiny bit of an acche. I decided to have the monday off because I was so achy, plus I was shattered after my 1st day back at work after 2 weeks off.
Then, yesterday my mum complained that I would be disrupting her tv shows, apparently she is no longer interested in exercising with me like she claimed to be before I started.
So today, I found the same problem, and decided in the end to go on my exercise bike which is in a different room, so I would at least get some exercise.
Plan A: follow 30 day shred everyday- failed
Plan B: get at least 3 nights of exercise a week, in whatever form. With 30 day shred at least 1 of those days.- Started.

1 comment:

  1. You've got me worried now. My dvd is currently winging it's way to me !!
    But good for you on getting on your bike.

    ReplyDelete