About Me

24 year old, with a goal to lose 6 stone to get into my healthy bmi, by following the weightwatchers propoints diet. Current progess: 18.5/91 lbs

Thursday 26 May 2011

Its that time of the month

Ok, any men that start reading this, you may not want to read further, infact that goes to females aswell if you dont like the topics of (whispers) periods.
Its that time of the month where the womb decides to shred its inside. Its actually the 2nd time since starting, but considering last time was easter week and there was lots of chocolate, it wasnt going to show much difference.

So far I havent had any cravings, usually I get them really badly for chocolate or sugar or on the rarer ocassions crisps. I am taking this as a good thing and that maybe I am giving my body the right nutrients, but will have to see with future months.

Im also not as in pain as normal, not sure if thats a diet thing or just a lucky month but I wanted to note it.
I did however get a killer headache when it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment